Monday, July 16, 2012

A dinosaur, an angry unicorn and a gun-wielding kitten...

I had some ideas this week and finally had the energy to actually do something tonight. I think they look better in person (these are just phone photos and I'm a terrible photographer) but you get the idea!
This is my dinosaur monstrosity that I painted and assembled. He is yet to be named but I love him anyway. 
...Any name suggestions?

This next one was achieved though ripping the arms off toy soldiers and sticking them on cat and horse figurines. Does that mean the horse has evolved into some sort of aggressive unicorn?  I have no idea but it seems ominous. The old magazines are also finding a good use again which makes me happy. 

That was my night. I should sleep now. 

Love x


No comments:

Post a Comment